Mayan Princess Zip-line & Beach Day Package
The zip-line tour is composed of 13 zip-line cables and 16 platforms at different levels, with the highest point reaching 100 feet. For those not feeling so adventurous, the eco-walkway offers the opportunity to experience the jungle at a slower pace by walking on trails and extension bridges where you can stop and seize the moment as you enjoy the amazing views.
Ultimate Mangrove & Garifuna Experience
This excursion takes you to Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort to relax on the beach while waiting for your cayuco (motorized dory) to arrive. Once you are picked up, you will be taken for a thrilling ride on the actual type of boat many islanders use to travel from town to town. As you travel through the beautiful mangroves and along the shores of Punta Gorda town, your guide will brief you on the Garifuna culture. You will arrive at Wagundan restaurant where you will be greeted by the Garifuna people, offered a beverage, and experience the traditional Garifuna dance known as “Punta.”
Snorkel, Kayak & Horseback Adventure
This excursion takes you to Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort to enjoy the private, white-sand beach as well as the activities of your choosing. The package gives you the option of combining two of three amazing activities or, if you’re a real nature lover, doing all three!
Kayaking: You will be introduced to your guide who will provide you with life vests and explain basic paddling techniques for your sit-on-top style kayak before you set off on your adventure. You will enjoy an hour of kayaking on the quiet north shore of Roatan in the calm water behind the barrier reef along the deserted beaches and mangroves. Snorkeling: Roatan is famous for the biggest variety of coral and sponges in the whole Caribbean. You will be snorkeling the reef with Subway Watersports, a 5* PADI certified dive shop, where you will be fitted with equipment and given a thorough boat and snorkel briefing by our experienced Dive Master guides.
Horseback Riding: The horses on The Ranch at Turquoise Bay are very tame and always a thrill to ride. The horses are not kept in stables and enjoy roaming the bushes and grasslands around the ranch. You will be led along a beautiful nature trail by a professional guide who interacts with these horses every day. On the trail, you will have views of the ocean and some of Roatan’s amazing flora and fauna.
Kid Friendly Animal Adventure
This package takes you to two popular animal parks where you will get to know some remarkable critters. At the Monkey and Sloth Hangout you will be greeted by pocket-picking monkeys and receive cozy sloth hugs. You can hold and pet these beautiful animals, as well as parrots and macaws all under the supervision of a well-trained tour guide. You will then go on to Arch’s Iguana Farm, which has been protecting iguanas for years and is now up to over 3,000 iguanas. Here you will have the opportunity to feed and interact with these amazing creatures, as well as the large tarpons at the edge of the sea.
Zip-line, Animal Park & Snorkel-Nature Adventure
Zip-lining through the lush jungles of Roatan at incredible heights is only the beginning of this venturesome excursion. When you arrive, you will be greeted and briefed by the professional staff who will give you the option of two zip-line packages:
• Extreme Zip-Line: includes 15 stops consisting of zip-lines, ladders, and rope bridge challenges that all add up to two miles of pure fun!
• Extremely Extreme Zip-Line: consists of 9 extremely long zip-lines with stops in between, adding up to two miles of pure zip-line adrenaline. Considered to be the most thrilling zip-line experience on the island!
• The Iguana Farm has been protecting iguanas for years and is now up to over 3,000 iguanas. Here you will have the opportunity to feed and interact with these amazing creatures, as well as the large tarpons at the edge of the sea.
• The Monkey and Sloth Hangout is a popular spot due to the cozy sloth hugs and pocket-picking monkeys. Here you will hold and pet these beautiful animals, as well as parrots and macaws all under the supervision of a well-trained tour guide.
The last part of your adventure is a snorkel at an offshore site in Roatan’s pristine waters, where you will have the chance to see colorful coral and marine life. You will be snorkeling with a guide from whichever of the two animal parks you choose.
ATV, Animal Park & Snorkel Thriller
The second part of this excursion includes stops at two amazing animal parks: Daniel’s Monkey & Sloth Hangout and Arch’s Iguana Farm.
• The Monkey and Sloth Hangout is a popular spot thanks to the cozy sloth hugs and pocket-picking monkeys. Here you will hold and pet these beautiful animals, as well as parrots and macaws all under the supervision of a well-trained tour guide. Your final thriller will be snorkeling in the stunningly clear waters right off Roatan’s south shore, where you’ll have the chance to see colorful coral and marine life.
Pigeon Cays Private Day Trip
Your boat ride to the cays will take you along the island’s historic East end where you will pass scenic fishing villages, travel through mangroves and along tiny islands. At the cays, you can swim in the crystal clear, turquoise water and snorkel on the picturesque, unspoiled reef or just enjoy the white sand beach. A professional Divemaster guide will accompany you and assist you during activities. You will be offered snacks and beverages during the ride and a packed picnic-style lunch at the main cay.
This charter is NOT recommended for Cruise Ship Passengers due to time restrictions.